We know that people want to love the place they work at, Allied has taken every step possible to ensure that your career here will be as fulfilling as you could have ever dreamed, come and join our team.
Sheet Metal Manufacturing Engineer
Allied Tool & Die Company is a progressive aerospace manufacturing facility that has been part of the valley's business infrastructure for over 60 years. We value and respect our employees and are looking for a qualified SHEET METAL MANUFACTURING ENGINEER to support our manufacturing facility.
At Allied Tool & Die Company, we maintain the highest quality standards in both our employee qualifications and the products we manufacture. We are unique in our industry in that we have CNC and Sheet Metal Departments on-site that operate both in conjunction with as well as independently of each other. We offer competitive wages and benefits including 401K, medical, dental and educational assistance.
• Research and resolves complex technical issues related to product design and service
• Support other departments in solving complex problems in a team environment
• Perform design reviews
• Write manufacturing instructions and generate job travelers, programming, tooling and fixture design
• Support design preparation, analysis and development tasks
• Drive cost reduction through manufacturing and process designs and improvements
• Provide technical leadership to insure product meets quality, cost, schedules
• Engineering degree and/or equivalent experience in a related field
• Ability to troubleshoot manufacturing problems
• At least 5 years manufacturing aerospace experience
• Working knowledge of Solid works/ Solid Modeling/ Tek-Soft
• Must have experience in Flat Pattern Development for sheet metal
• Experience with standard industry manufacturing processes GD&T
Desired Experience and understanding of any or all of the following:
TIG welding, Resistance welding, sheet metal forming, Punch press, Spinning, Machining
To apply fill out either the interactive or regular application. The interactive version will allow you to fill out the fields and submit it from within Adobe Acrobat. The regular version is print only and can either be submitted via our fax (602) 429-2495 or scanned and emailed with your resume to Wendy Hansen.